happy hairstylist appreciation day!
An ode to our hairstylists: they’re our confidant, style expert, friend, and artist. We love our stylists all year round, but they deserve a special shoutout today, national hairstylist appreciation day! We treasure them for all they do, and we always want them to have as pleasant of an experience doing hair as we do getting our hair done. We asked our stylist league for hair appointment etiquette that they always appreciate from clients. Keep reading, and make sure you’re incorporating these into your hair appointment prep!
hair appointment etiquette
- Respect tardy and cancellation policies.
- Leave a review about your experience!
- Respect each other.
- If you do have a phone call, refrain from using speaker phone.
- Fill out or sign any necessary waivers before appointments.
- Come alone to your appointments—this hour is reserved for you!
- Communicate if you’re running late to your appointment.
Leave a Comment