for the pro's: how to use the kure multi-task repair treatment in salon
It’s a fact: stylists are bona fide multi-taskers. Always balancing many different things at once while always keeping client satisfaction top of mind. We recently launched a new product in our revamped repair line that is also a multi-tasker, hence the name the kure multi-task repair treatment. As a brand, we’re super proud of this product and all the different things it can do.
So, let’s take a deep dive into how this multi-tasker can support stylists behind the chair.
why it's special
The kure multi-task repair treatment is a fast acting rinse-out treatment that doubles as a leave-in to strengthen your strands and repair damage in a mere 60 seconds. It’s clinically proven to strengthen hair, reduce breakage + prevent future damage. This product is made for your clients who have damaged hair due to everyday heat, environmental stressors, and chemical treatments. After three uses you'll see 2.4x stronger hair* with 74% more repair* and 58% less breakage*.
* Compared to control after three uses, clinically tested
- Innovative Bond Cure Technology - Packed with bond cure technology, this treatment targets the most abundant bonds in your hair, which break the most frequently during daily wear and tear.
- Plant Butters – Made up of mango butter extract, borage oil, and shea butter which are all rich in nutrients like omega fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals.
- Vegan Proteins- Derived from quinoa, vegan proteins are made up of essential amino acids which can provide keratin-like benefits from a plant source.
- Sea Buckthorn - One of the most potent natural ingredients on the planet, this "superfruit" is one of the few known plant sources of the fatty-acid Omega 7 typically found in fish oil. Also rich in Vitamin C + A and contains antioxidants making it the ultimate holy grail ingredient for hair and scalp.
how to use
At the bowl: apply to wet hair after shampooing and conditioning (depending on hair type) to give your client’s hair extra strength. For clients who need extra repair, leave on for longer than one minute.
Cocktailing as a leave in: apply on towel dried hair. All products below should be cocktailed in your hand with multi-task repair treatment, then applied to hair.
- Mix with supernova moisture and shine cream or a light-weight way to define style and add strength.
- Mix with blockade heat defense serum and supernova moisture and shine cream for added moisture and heat protection.
- Mix with haute mess texture gloss for texture and definition.
- Mix with thicc volumizing base for density.
For textured hair and protective styles: textured hair *usually* isn’t as in need of repair, but it is in need of strength! Apply multi-task repair treatment before and after protective styles to strengthen hair before straightening.
Do you have a unique way of using the kure multi-task repair treatment? Drop us a comment below.