how to use leave-in conditioner
If you’re a friend of ours, you know how much we love talking about the importance of hair hydration. How could we not? It’s the key to keeping your strands happy and healthy during the winter and summer months (and essentially all year round).
- hydro rush intense moisture conditioner
- key ingredients
- how to use hydro rush intense moisture conditioner
Depending on your hair type, you might need a bit more hydration than others. For example, if you have low porosity hair, it means the hair cuticle is closed, making it difficult to absorb moisture (learn how to find your hair porosity here). Luckily, our hydro rush intense moisture collection is great for the ultra-dry and low porosity hair types, and our leave-in conditioner makes moisturizing your mane as easy as can be. Keep reading to learn how to use it!
hydro rush intense moisture conditioner
What it does: This silicone-free leave-in conditioner boosts moisture for 72 hours* and results in 3x more hydration* while detangling strands and reducing frizz. You can even use it on dried hair to tame pesky flyaways!
Who it’s for: Ideal for all hair types experiencing dryness.
• Squalane - Proven to help protect from dehydration and restore lipid barriers, squalane helps to prevent moisture loss while restoring hair's suppleness.
• Hyaluronic Acid - Typically a naturally found substance in skin, hyaluronic acid helps plump up dry hair by attracting in moisture from the air around you.
• Polyglutamic Acid - Known to promote moisture retention.
• Bio-Fermented Coconut Water - Contains various electrolytes, monolaurin, lauric acid, and plant hormones to add natural hydration to hair.
• Blue/Green Algae - provides essential fatty acids, amino acids, as well as vitamin a and beta-carotene.
• Sea Buckthorn - One of the most potent natural ingredients on the planet, it is one of the few known plant sources of the fatty-acid omega 7. The superfruit is loaded with 15 times more vitamin c than an orange and 3 times more vitamin a than a carrot, making it the ultimate holy grail ingredient for healthier hair and scalp. Even better, our sea buckthorn is sustainably sourced from Tibet!
how to use hydro rush intense moisture conditioner
2. Towel dry your hair.
3. Spray hydro rush intense moisture leave-in conditioner throughout your hair, then comb through.
4. If your hair is dry, you can use it to tame flyaways and reduce frizz.