halloween hair looks: amika edition
It’s late October which only means one thing: Halloween costume countdown is upon us. As excited as we are to make up for last year’s festivities (safely, of course), it also means we need to think of a spooky-chic look for the evening. Now, we can’t really be much help costume-wise, but we all know it’s about the details (details like…hair) that really brings the wow factor. That’s where we come in with our serious Halloween hair inspo!
look 1: the mesmerizing mermaid
Follow these steps to achieve a mermaid-esque mane.
content by: kymberberry
look 2: the retro roller-skater
Dig into our blowout buffet holiday giftset to create this retro roller-skater hair look!
content by: rollerskatingesthetician
- Spritz the wizard detangling primer evenly into damp hair.
- Section hair + grab your hair blow dryer brush.
- In small sections, start at the base to lift + dry roots.
- Roll brush in for soft curl + flip ends outward.
- For classic ‘70’s curtain bangs, pull hair to front, roll forward then flip back over crown of head.
- Spray perk up dry shampoo to roots for a volume boost.
What are you being for Halloween this year? Let us know in the comments below!