holiday party hair looks: top gloss edition
When we think of holiday party looks, two words come to mind: glitz and glam. We’re talkin’ shine, sparkles, and diamonds galore – this could ring true for your outfit, shoes, makeup, or our personal favorite, hair!
Giving your strands a shiny finish is the perfect way to lean into the holiday party season, and luckily, we have exactly what you’ll need. 'Glossify' your 'do and create a high-shine look that will dazzle whether you're on the dance floor or dialing in from home. Check out these two ‘get the look videos’ on how to use top gloss shine spray for the most sparkling evening of the season!
get the look: oh snatch! sleek braided pony
Follow these easy steps for a party look that says ‘oh snatch!’
- Secure hair into a high pony.
- Apply supernova moisture and shine cream.
- Spray crown of head with headstrong intense hold hairspray + comb back.
- Apply the closer instant repair cream to ends.
- Incorporate hair extensions braid pony, leaving out a lock of hair.
- Wrap lock around pony + secure with bobby pin.
- Finish off the look with top gloss shine spray.
get the look: volume up: fluffy glam waves for textured hair
This looks puts the ‘glam’ in ‘glitz and glam’ – follow these steps and shine bright all night long!