the hair mask you’re bound to bond with
PSA: the kure repair mask has gotten a glow up. For those of you who aren’t familiar with this holy grail product, allow us to introduce you (or re-introduce you) to the hair mask you’re bound to bond with. Jam-packed with natural, hair-loving ingredients like sea buckthorn, mango butter, shea butter, and borage oil, the kure intense bond repair mask is the ultimate kure (see what we did there?) for dry, damaged hair.
This ultra-rich treatment is clinically proven after one use to result in hair that is 3.2x stronger, 8x more conditioned, with 69% less breakage. Supercharged with bond cure technology, this mask rescues strands from looking dull, frizzy, and unmanageable by targeting the bonds in our hair that get damaged by environmental stressors, heat, chemical treatments, and more.
full of super stuff only
Let’s take a deeper look at what this mask is made of. The answer? Natural, vegan ingredients that pump super stuff into those dry, damaged locks.
- Bond cure technology: An innovative complex that targets hydrogen bonds in hair, which are the most prone to breakage due environmental stressors, heat, chemical treatments, and more.
- Sea buckthorn: One of the most potent natural ingredients on the planet, this 'superfruit' is one of the few known plant sources of the fatty-acid omega 7 typically found in fish oil. Also rich in vitamin C + A and contains antioxidants making it the ultimate holy grail ingredient for hair and scalp. Even better, this signature ingredient is sustainably and organically sourced from Tibet!
- Mango butter: Rich in Omegas and Vitamin A, C, and E.
- Shea butter: Often used to enhance the conditioning of the hair, shea butter is rich in vitamin A and E, minerals, and fatty acids.
- Borage oil: Extracted from starflower seeds, borage oil contains the highest levels of the essential Omega-6 fatty acid.
how to use this repair mask
- After cleansing with the kure bond repair shampoo, massage the kure intense bond repair mask from roots to ends. Leave on for 10 minutes, then rinse.
- Use as a weekly intense treatment in place of the kure bond repair conditioner.
- For extra dry, damaged, and coarse hair, use the kure intense bond repair mask in place of conditioner every wash.
- Pro tip: Apply the kure multi-task repair treatment from roots to ends, then layer the kure intense bond repair mask on top for the ultimate repair.